ALL BUTYL JOINT SEALANT
EZ-STIK is an all weather preformed joint sealant made of Butyl rubber material in flexible rope form and is used to seal all types of concrete structures. It meets and/or exceeds all requirements of AASHTO M-198 and ASTM C 990 section 6.2.1, Butyl rubber sealants. Compare this to many competitive products which only meet ASTM C 990 section 6.1.1. EZ-STIK comes in many sizes and shapes to seal virtually all types of concrete structure joints. EZ-STK also comes in trowalable form.
- EZ-STIK meets or exceeds all requirements of ASTM C 990 and AASHTO M-198.
- Made of high quality butyl rubber, 98% solids that will not harden, shrink or oxidize.
- Good adhesion to dry concrete, all commonly specified concrete coatings, steel, glass, wood or painted surfaces.
- Extruded in square and rectangular shapes for optimal adhesion during application.
- Provided in rolls on silicone coated release paper for easy installation in adverse weather conditions.
- Service life is indefinite with excellent resistance to acid and alkaline conditions.
- Cohesive properties allow for joint deflection or settlement without stringing or separating.
- Environmentally stable in service and safe for use in potable water systems.
- Completely compatible for use in conjunction with rubber o-ring designs.
- Extremely low moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR).
- Special primers available for use on damp, contaminated, or difficult surfaces.
EZ-WRAP BUTYL EXTERIOR JOINT WRAP
EZ-WRAP is an extruded Butyl adhesive tape, designed to provide high strength, water tight seals on properly primed concrete surfaces and joints of any kind. The butyl compound is soft, tacky and bonded to either a Plastic backing or an E.P.D.M. Rubber backing. Both kinds of tape are wound in rolls on a release liner for easy application.